[Sticky] Battle for Dazar'alor: Champion of The Light
Or else: I am a typical woman and cannot make up my mind on what Seal to wear for the night!!! ?
This is a two-phase fight that rotates between phases one and two and revolves around managing 3 main abilities:
The boss will always start the fight with https://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=284469/seal-of-retribution and once it reaches 100 energy will switch to Seal of Reckoning and rotate between those two seals for the duration of the fight.
At every seal switch the boss also will spawn a group of adds with Call to Arms, these adds will be dealt with according to which seal is active at that point.
This fight is all about switching dps between the boss and the adds while the two seals switch.
If Seal of Retribution is active killing an add will give her stacks.
If Seal of Reckoning is active hitting the boss will give her stacks.
*Throughout the fight:
- Tanks: Make sure boss and adds are 30 yards apart and swap between boss and adds when Sacred Blade stacks start to hurt
- Everyone: Look away when the Crusader Casts Blinding faith
- Interrupts on adds: Only focus interrupts during Seal of Reckoning phase, Interrupt priority: Penance -> Heal -> Divine Burst
- Avoid Wave of Light: Dps and Healers make sure you are always on the side of the boss, so you don’t get hit by it, !keep in mind that if no adds are alive the wave will target a random player instead so make sure you dodge it.
- Healers & Dispellers: Keep an eye and dispel any adds or players that get hit by the Wave of Light.
- Boss Tank: Make sure the boss is always facing the adds Adds Tank, make sure the adds get out of the way of the wave and they move out of Consecration, especially during Seal of Reckoning phase (Interrupting might be needed for the moving and/or grip, ring of piece, typhoon and other similar abilities)
*Seal of Retribution phase:
- Dps: Focus burst damage on the boss ! DO NOT TOUCH THE ADDS !
- Boss Tank: Make sure boss is always facing the adds and away from the raid
- Adds Tank: At 100 energy mark the empowered add with skull
- Healers: Make sure the Adds Tank receives strong heals and or cd's when the add is empowered by Judgement: Righteousness
- Dispellers: Be on the ready to dispel adds for efficient nuking on the next phase.
*Seal of Reckoning Phase:
- Everyone but the Boss Tank: ! DO NOT TOUCH THE BOSS !
- Adds Tank: Make sure the adds do not stay in consecration, and are moved out of the Wave of Light. Ask for pushbacks and other similar abilities when needed.
- Dps: Nuke the adds emphasising on the empowered one marked by skull
- Healers: Make sure that everyone is topped up before 100 energy and use cd's for Judgement: Reckoning
FatBoss Ptr Video Guide: