The much anticipated Q&A at Blizzcon is now finished and guess what? Anduin is not a paladin, I told you guys that was a barrier, and Jaina is complicated…. Duh aren’t all women??? 😀
In other more serious news, loads of interesting things are coming our way and most notably:
- Allied races mean 6 more character slots per realm. Ever felt like you need more alts? Well now you can have up to 17! Just give your resignation to your boss before the expansion starts as you won’t be seeing the light of day again
- Titanforging is here to stay but with some tweaks, extreme spikes are going down
- Raid buffs are back with a vanilla taste. Remember those long ready checks? Or that pesky Hunter that was always “forgetting” to turn off Aspect of the Pack?
- Prayers have been heard and orcs can finally stand straight like Thrall, such a role model, much wow!!!
- Safety first! The use of an Authenticator will now allow you to slightly increase your backpack size.
- Ever been in a dungeon and someone from another realm didn’t have invisibility potion or food? Blizzard is now looking into trading between realms making cross realm raiding a bit easier.